2 replies to this topic

#1 Southerner79

Southerner79

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 04:47 AM

Cash Videos- Won't pop up on Chrome at all even though there are videos (Ad-blocker and Pop-up blocker are disabled)

Currency Converter- I can't convert on Chrome the arrow will not move. On FireFox the box won't even pop-up at all.

Edited by Southerner79, 24 September 2017 - 04:57 PM.

Posted Image

No egg links on the forum--please read the rules.

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:01 PM

I haven't had any issues with Cash Videos on any browser. However, I have had lots of issues with the Currency Converter for the past few days. When I click on "Trade" for any item in FireFox, it does absolutely nothing. Nothing pops up... The page doesn't reload... It just sets there. I can actually click on "Trade" in Chrome and the box will pop up, but clicking on the up arrow doesn't change anything. If you are converting on Chrome, there is a way to do it without having to do the preset amount it has filled in... If you have 1100 arrowheads and you want to trade for platinum coins, when the "Trade" box pops up you can click in where it says 100 and put in 1100 and hit "Exchange" and it will give you the message saying that you converted 1100 arrowheads to 1100 platinum coins. If you wanted to trade 100 arrowheads for 5 scales, you would change the preset 20 arrowheads to 100 and click "Exchange". That method works on anything in the Currency Converter. For now it's a work around to converting on Chrome until it gets fixed.

I asked others if they were having issues when this first started glitching for me, but others said it was working fine for them, so I shrugged it off as it was just something on my computer causing the issue, but now that Southerner and a few other people in chat have brought it up, I guess there really is a glitch somewhere.

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#3 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,349 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:54 PM

The issue with the Currency Converter has now been fixed. Thanks for bring it to our attention. :)

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users