• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 11:14 PM

Daily Survey #6 did not credit for me on Monday October 2, 2017. I completed it twice. Did anyone have the same problem?

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 October 2017 - 06:07 AM

No slimbran, DS 6 credited fine for me. I have a full chain on this one. It has been very reliable for me. I took it at around 8 AM EST. It may have been glitchy later in the day. You must see the 'Congratulations!' screen to get credit for DS 6.

UPDATE : I just finished DS 6 today at 8:15 AM and it credited fine.

Edited by MikeSol, 03 October 2017 - 06:14 AM.

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 06:18 AM

Today, October 29th, DS 6 did not approve despite the fact that I hit the congrats screen. This is the first time in a long time DS 6 has given me problems. I will try it again later in the day. Anyone else having trouble with this one today?

#4 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 03:47 PM

I got approved instantly with DS 6 today. I am having trouble with DS 2 though. I did it twice already and did not get approved.

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 29 October 2017 - 05:31 PM

Thank you slimbran for the reply. I just took DS 6 again this evening and it did not credit again. There goes my chain. The last time I did not get DS 6 in was January 31 2016. DS 6 has been good to me for all of this time until today. It is time for a break from this one. Very disappointed.

DS 2 and Livesample under cash offers both credited fine for me today. If that changes, I will post about it here.

#6 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

FYI update: Still DS6 does not credit.. I figured I'd try since the past couple months I lost about 200.00 in lost credits and surveys being corrupt with errors. Looks like I also will forget most surveys for a while.  Hope your fortunate enough with atleast DS6 soon Mike.

#7 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 09:22 AM

Hey guys, thanks for voicing your frustration.  Please note that I am reaching out to the DS6 provider to get some clarity and, hopefully, get a fix in place.  Mike, we'll get your chain restored for you if you wouldn't mind opening up a ticket.  Don't lose heart!

#8 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

:)

#9 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 01:02 PM

Alright, the provider is willing to work with us and to look into individual cases as they occur.  What will be very helpful is the following:

1. Get to the congratulations screen and take a screenshot.  
2. Take note of the survey you took and the exact time that you got to the congratulations screen.
3. If you do not receive credit, send 1 and 2 to admin@treasuretrooper.com so that I can pass along the info.

Thanks!

#10 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:27 AM

Ok, Treasure I will open a support ticket and I will keep the instructions you posted for failed credits in mind!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users