14 replies to this topic

#11 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 06:46 AM

I decided to take DS 6 today and it credited instantly. Hopefully this continues.

#12 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:26 PM

Daily Survey #6 did not credit for me on Wednesday November 8, 2017. Did anyone have the same problem?

#13 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,723 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

View Postslimbran, on 08 November 2017 - 02:26 PM, said:

Daily Survey #6 did not credit for me on Wednesday November 8, 2017. Did anyone have the same problem?

Did you see this, slimbran? (You'll have to be proactive and get the documentation before finding out whether or not it credits.)

View PostTreasure, on 02 November 2017 - 01:02 PM, said:

Alright, the provider is willing to work with us and to look into individual cases as they occur.  What will be very helpful is the following:

1. Get to the congratulations screen and take a screenshot.  
2. Take note of the survey you took and the exact time that you got to the congratulations screen.
3. If you do not receive credit, send 1 and 2 to admin@treasuretrooper.com so that I can pass along the info.

Thanks!

#14 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:49 PM

I got credit for DS #6 several hours later. I completed it twice. I am not certain if I got credit for it the first time or second time I finished it.

Edited by slimbran, 08 November 2017 - 10:50 PM.

#15 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:44 AM

Getting credit for DS 6 late suggests there is definitely something wrong with DS 6 for sure as it is supposed to credit instantly. I have taken DS 6 for a couple days now without issue. Again, I will follow the instructions posted by Treasure and reposted by empressmom if there is a problem. Slimbran, you should do the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users