• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 isaac10991

isaac10991

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 08:27 AM

So idk about you guys, but there will be times i am asked to sign up for an online panel like "life and fun and eveything" for a survey. After i sign up, the page does not redirect back to the survey site, and when i open thier confirmation email, click the link, ect, nothing happens! When i mark the survey complete, it does not get confirmation of my completion so I don't get paid! I've lost $20 alone to this. It seems like it is mostly a SAMPLICIO survey thing, but i've come upon it while doing DS 6, 5, and 2, as well as Your Surveys offers. What should I do? HELP!

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:38 PM

The online panels that you sign up for are hit or miss. I keep track of them so I only waste my time with them one time if they don't credit. 'Life, Fun & Everything' does not credit according to my notes. I do suggest trying them as they are usually faster then taking surveys. But lately, these panels are more miss then hit.

The really REALLY  ***REALLY***  annoying one is 'Gongos Consumer Village' under Samplicio. It just keeps coming up and I have to keep closing the tab and going back into Samplicio. It never credits. I wish someone at Samplicio would just get rid of that freaking thing.

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 689 posts

Posted 25 March 2018 - 07:49 AM

I just took one of these sign up offers today under Samplicio. It is called 'VIP Voice'. Just answer a few profiling questions, then confirm your email and you are done. It should credit. You will not be taken back to Samplicio's credit screen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: unfair, completion, surveys, lost $$$, stupid, help me, unhappy, :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users