14 replies to this topic

#11 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

I had it happen on two different restaurant ones and a Home Depot faucet one. Samplicio isn't one I usually attempt because it's one of the harder ones for me to qualify for and after yesterday I'm not sure I want to take it again. :ph34r: But I guess I will have to try it again at some point. I want that $1!

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#12 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:38 AM

I dont recall one involving Home Depot and faucets but if I see it, I will let you know how it works out for me. If you are interested in hearing about any others you have had trouble with, let me know what the survey was about.

#13 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:21 AM

Nikkums, did that survey about faucets have anything to do with 'Stackout Displays'? Did the survey open in a new window? Was it called a 'Consumer Perception Survey?'

I just took a survey about faucets at Home Depot and I am wondering if it is that one you took.

#14 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,348 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:33 PM

View PostMikeSol, on 19 May 2018 - 07:21 AM, said:

Nikkums, did that survey about faucets have anything to do with 'Stackout Displays'? Did the survey open in a new window? Was it called a 'Consumer Perception Survey?'

I just took a survey about faucets at Home Depot and I am wondering if it is that one you took.

Yes, that is the exact survey that I was talking about. Did it work out for you in the end?

Posted Image   Posted Image   Posted Image

#15 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted Today, 07:18 AM

Yes Nikkums it did. It took me 8 minutes to finish it moving at a normal pace. It is probably a 10 minute survey.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users