3 replies to this topic

#1 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 05:04 AM

I keep getting disqualified from surveys at the end of taking them instead of seeing the congrats screen. This has happened before with DS 2. I dont want to waste my time with this one anymore today until I see credits coming in through Happening Now. Yes, maybe I am just having bad luck, but I don't believe it. Not with the surveys I took. They should have gone through just fine.

To the TT staff, are you seeing the usual number of credits coming in for this one today?

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:03 PM

I finally got this one in. I still think something was wrong with this one this morning.

#3 empressmom

empressmom

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,768 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 01:27 PM

It looks like everything was on target today, MikeSol, that is, today's completions have been comparable to a usual day. Maybe it was just a run of bad luck. Glad it finally came through for you! :)

#4 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:34 PM

Ok empressmom. Thank you for letting me know. I have never seen a Voice Five or an Opinion Connect survey DQ me at the end of the survey. Not once. Not ever. Bad luck for sure!

In fact, Opinion Connect's final question is always 'how did this survey compare with others you have taken recently?' I reached that point. As far as I know, this means I successfully reached the end of the survey. I have never seen Opinion Connect surveys behave any other way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users