6 replies to this topic

#1 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:47 AM

Is anyone seeing this error with Zen Surveys? It is starting to get very annoying. It has been going on for awhile now.

UPDATE: It seems to happen after getting disqualified from several surveys in a row.

Edited by MikeSol, 04 February 2019 - 07:24 PM.

#2 nikkums

nikkums

TreasureTrooper!

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9465 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 09:25 PM

You're the only one that has reported this issue so far. Does it happen in all browsers for you?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 08:47 AM

So just me then, huh? Guess I am out of luck then.

Today, I got Zen in twice. I DQed only on one survey. It seems to only happen after DQing several times in a row. I tried Firefox, Chrome and Opera. All give the exact same error. 'Too many redirects.'.

Thank you for responding Nikkums.

#4 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 08:25 AM

Well i got one Zen survey in without issue. But the second one, no luck. The error is back.

In Firefox --> " The page isn’t redirecting properly An error occurred during a connection to www.zensurveys.com. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies."
In Chrome --> "www.zensurveys.com redirected you too many times.Try clearing your cookies. ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS"

I tried clearing my cookies. If anyone is familiar with this error and knows something I can do on my end, please let me know.

Edited by MikeSol, 06 February 2019 - 08:27 AM.

#5 Carms77

Carms77

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 48 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 01:57 PM

Hello Mike. I have the same issue with Zen. Seems to be after DQ a few it shows this one message. Atleast it can't be worse they YourSurveys. I will never do these again. Too much ''Lack of leadership'' on the customer service area

Edited by Carms77, 11 February 2019 - 02:22 PM.

#6 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 09:49 AM

Thank you for responding Carms77. I did not think the problem with Zen was only me as I DQ many times on other surveys and I don't get that annoying error on those surveys. I have not seen it recently though. I hope this is because they were aware of the issue and fixed it and not just because I've been 'lucky'. Zen Surveys is one of TT's best surveys right now as far as I am concerned and so I would rather not see this one screwing up.

As for Your Surveys, I dont really have any issues with them myself. My only complaint with this one is the low payout.

#7 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 04 March 2019 - 08:29 AM

As of March 4th, this problem with Zen Surveys continues.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users