Posted 01 April 2019 - 08:48 PM
A Bad Suggestion Is:
1) Make the site easier to understand (Ok, but HOW can we do that?)
2) Make the site better and more fun (Too general and doesn't help us in any way)
3) Make the offers approve better (We have no control over this)
4) Pay us more per action (Payout is set based upon what is financially sustainable for the company)
5) Give us more prizes (A trap that other sites have fallen into and subsequently gone belly up. We believe in being responsible with our resources for the good of the long term. All rewards systems have been carefully developed and are part of a sensitive ecosystem of various coordinating formulas)
A Good Suggestion Is:
1) Make a feature that does this (and explain the thought process)
2) Give me better reporting with regards to "abc"
3) The text on page "xyz" is unclear and could maybe be reworded this way...
Any good suggestion will be followed with a clear definition of why you believe its a good suggestion, and the suggested path we should take to accomplish your request.
When posting a suggestion, please use the following format:
MAIN SITE (this tells us what the suggestion is regarding. Other potential titles include FORUM and FACEBOOK APP
Suggestion presented here in 1 or 2 sentences.
Reason this is important. How will this benefit TreasureTrooper and its members?
Steps you believe we should take towards the completion of this suggestion.
Please note that not all suggestions will be implemented, but we can promise you that they will each be taken seriously and we will thoughtfully respond to each one (as long as its a good suggestion as previously defined, and in the proper format).
Thanks Troopers! Together, we will continue to make this the #1 incentive site on the internet!
Posted 03 April 2019 - 02:16 PM
In the while you were away box, as well as the arrowhead history, you could have a timestamp telling when the credits happened.
This would help people because sometimes when doing digsite a lot of offers might be worth the same amount and the way that it is right now it's hard to tell if stuff credited unless you are counting your total arrows. With a timestamp it would be easier to keep track of.
Steps - just edit the code to include a timestamp
Posted 07 April 2019 - 07:51 AM
Official Response: Great minds think alike, we are already in the process of implementing this change. Thanks for a great suggestion!
Update: Done! 4/18/19
Edited by nikkums, 18 April 2019 - 04:51 PM.
Posted 07 April 2019 - 11:03 AM
1.Would be nice to delete offers or surveys instead of ignoring them. The one's we have no intention of doing.
2. Post new winners of Contests on the bottom of the screen.
Official Response: Ignoring an offer is effectively the same thing and safer in regards to someone accidentally clicking 'ignore' and being able to 'restore' the offer. There would be no recovery option for 'deleting' an offer. - Nikkums
Edited by nikkums, 14 April 2019 - 12:58 PM.
Posted 04 June 2019 - 08:27 AM
Posted 08 June 2019 - 02:02 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users