#1 Jack Amazon

Jack Amazon

Metal Detector

• Characters
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:02 AM

Hiya, Troopers!

Time for a long overdue discussion about our Tuesday Night Event, Chatroom Bingo!

Bingo attendance has been low for quite some time. Attendance in chat before and after the event is usually higher than during the event itself. This indicates a change is needed.

Which of these options would encourage you to attend more Tuesday events?

A - We bring back Cash Bingo if possible (the trouble here is sustaining the promotion long-term if attendance drops, so we would need a very long list of users committed to this option to reconsider this)

B - We host a completely different event on Tuesday, such as Study Storm Slam, Dig Site Contest, Treasure Trivia, or another suggestion you have

C - No event would be best, because I prefer to just chat on Tuesdays and try to win the hourly contest. Let's all plan to meet from 7pm-9pm being our "primetime" to gather and make Jango pay us some prizes

D - Keep going with the current Bingo setup paying scales. I didn't know/forgot about it, and will attend next week!

Important: How many weeks would you honestly attend in a month if we made the change you most prefer? (1-4)

Thank you everyone for your feedback!

#2 jonathan21

jonathan21

Archaeologist

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:11 AM

I would like to vote B. What would study storm slam be about.
Posted Image

#3 Southerner79

Southerner79

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 11:37 AM

B definitely but randomize it and let it be something different.

Edited by Southerner79, 01 June 2019 - 11:38 AM.

Posted Image

#4 Shelilah

Shelilah

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 01:00 PM

I vote B also.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 janniec

janniec

Grave Robber

• VIP Club Member
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 01:31 PM

I agree with "B" also--especially if it is rotated !

#6 span

span

Grave Robber

• Regular Trooper
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 June 2019 - 09:39 PM

I like A B and D, and would participate so much more it it was a bit later.  The only thing that keeps me from playing is the time :(

#7 mef730

mef730

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 05:46 PM

B.

Mike
Posted Image

#8 SilentEscape

SilentEscape

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 49 posts

Posted 02 June 2019 - 10:27 PM

A or B - I stopped playing bingo when it switched away from cash, but I'd also like to see new events. Maybe switch it up and do bingo some Tuesdays and other events other Tuesdays in a monthly fashion?

#9 Ellie

Ellie

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 04:36 AM

B&D Cash would be better than scales ; )

#10 FangSword

FangSword

Metal Detector

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:58 AM

B, A, D, C - in that order as order of preference!

And agree with others that would like if B was chosen then it to be a different contest each week to mix it up and keep it exciting. The only thing that stops me attending some weeks is cause of the time. It's 1am - 3am my time so sometimes I get too tired and go to sleep. However, can't imagine it being moved earlier. Perhaps if there was a mix of contests so it alternates each week I'd come more because it would be something different each time. Some weeks I don't wanna chance the scales and would rather put towards what I need for dragon feature. However, if there were a host of events that changed each week then I think it would entice more people to come more regularly as there'd hopefully be a good mix of options to suit what different people like!!
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users