3 replies to this topic

#1 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 09 September 2019 - 05:40 AM

Sometimes when I do Zen Surveys, it leads to a list of surveys with a percent chance of me qualifying for them and how long it will take to do them. When I click on one, it then takes me to Your Surveys where I have to put in my email address and log in. I am extremely skeptical that any survey I take at Your Surveys at this point is going to credit with Zen Surveys.

Has anyone tried these surveys? Do they properly credit with Zen Surveys?

#2 Zach360

Zach360

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 11 September 2019 - 07:09 PM

I have never seen that happen before. If it does, I would exit, clear cookies, try again. Seems like it may just be a random anomaly.  That definitely sounds off to me and I wouldn't complete them when they are like that.
Posted Image

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 09:10 AM

Hi Zach. Thanks for replying.

Exiting out of my browser and clearing my cookies is exactly what I have been doing to get around it as I just don't believe taking a survey that way is going to properly credit. I have not seen that screen in a few days however. So maybe it is gone.

I do want to point out however that screen with the list of surveys is labeled ZenSurveys at the top so the page itself seems legit. I just don't like the fact that it wants me to log into my Your Surveys account when I click on any of those surveys. That just seems off to me.

#4 Zach360

Zach360

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 12 September 2019 - 03:53 PM

Yes, that is very interesting that it sounds like a legit Zen page. Very odd.  Maybe they have something in the works, but, for now, seems like you have found the best work-around to get them completed. :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users