• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 slimbran

slimbran

Beginner

• VIP Club Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 October 2019 - 10:39 AM

My yoursurvey account was blocked a couple of days ago so I have a limited number of survey options now. I don't know if it is permanent or not. I sent in a support ticket but they have not responded yet. Does anyone have any tips on which other surveys I should try to complete?

#2 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:47 AM

I have had my your survey account blocked several times over the years. Every time I open a support ticket it takes several days to get a reply and they always said something like 'upon review of your account, we have decided to unblock your account' or something to that affect. So hopefully you will get your account unblocked.

Meanwhile, I do DS 1, DS 3, DS 5, DS 6. These are all good for earning dragon scales if you care about that. DS 3 is the same as Super Yuno under cash offers. I have had good luck with this one so far. None of these pay as much as Study Storm #1, but I I have crediting issues with this one so I have mixed feelings about it. I took three of these today. Two credited fine, but the third did not increase my Quality Score, so I know this third one won't credit.

As for your crediting issues with Survey Seeker, I do not take that one very often, and I did not take it during the time frame when you posted about it so I could not help you with that. If you did not already know, Survey Seeker is just DS 6. So if you like Survey Seeker, you should be ok with taking DS 6.

Edited by MikeSol, 28 October 2019 - 08:48 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users