4 replies to this topic

#1 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 07:32 AM

Once again this one is not crediting properly. I don't see any Study Storm #1 coming through on Happening Now so I don't think this is happening to just me. Is anyone taking this one, reaching the Survey Completed screen, and not getting credit for it? This one worked fine for over a month but now it is seems to work seemingly at random.

#2 Zach360

Zach360

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 03 November 2019 - 05:54 PM

It would be a Your Survey issue when that happens - have to take it up with their support. It's not a Treasure Trooper issue and it happens everywhere that YourSurveys are offered, on occasion.  There were a lot of completions on the day in question, so it was still working properly.
Posted Image

#3 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 09:33 AM

I know it has nothing to do with TT as getting credit is tied to the Quality Score number, which itself has nothing to do with TT. I am only trying to figure out if this happens to everyone and if it is recent or not. I am also trying to figure out if others are not getting credit at the same time as me as that would indicate something is wrong. Unfortunately, only a tiny percentage of a site's users ever go into the forum so I knew that was a long shot.

#4 Zach360

Zach360

SuperTrooper

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1300 posts

Posted 05 November 2019 - 05:38 AM

Yeah, I understand.  Worth a try.
Posted Image

#5 MikeSol

MikeSol

Archaeologist

• VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 09:55 AM

It is really nice when this one is working. I took four of these today, and they all credited. Just a bit over $8 in total, which for surveys, is a good amount.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users