Jump to content


Study Storm Surveys page


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 slimbran

slimbran

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 09:52 AM

Can anyone tell me when the Study Storm surveys page will be fixed?

#2 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9507 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 10:27 AM

No definite ETA.  It is being investigated with the advertiser and hope to have it back very soon.

Posted Image Posted Image


#3 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9507 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 10:35 AM

You can access the other two study storm walls, just not YourSurveys wall. Go to the cash walls page and click revenuewall to see both that one and theorem.

Posted Image Posted Image


#4 slimbran

slimbran

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:00 AM

I live in the United States so I cannot access those surveys. Do you have any other suggestions?

View Postnikkums, on 19 June 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

You can access the other two study storm walls, just not YourSurveys wall. Go to the cash walls page and click revenuewall to see both that one and theorem.


#5 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9507 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:14 AM

View Postslimbran, on 19 June 2020 - 11:00 AM, said:

I live in the United States so I cannot access those surveys. Do you have any other suggestions?

View Postnikkums, on 19 June 2020 - 10:35 AM, said:

You can access the other two study storm walls, just not YourSurveys wall. Go to the cash walls page and click revenuewall to see both that one and theorem.

I am not sure what you mean. All of these are available to US members. YourSurveys, study storm 1, has the bug currently and has been disabled while it is investigated. Revenue Wall, which is Study storm 2, and Theorem Reach, Study storm 3, are both available to everyone still.

https://www.treasure...s/earn/storm/tr - storm 3

https://www.treasure...s/earn/storm/rw - storm 2

Posted Image Posted Image


#6 slimbran

slimbran

    Beginner

  • VIP Club Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 07:11 AM

The study storms page is back up but the surveys are not crediting. When will the surveys start properly crediting again?

#7 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9507 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:12 AM

View Postslimbran, on 22 June 2020 - 07:11 AM, said:

The study storms page is back up but the surveys are not crediting. When will the surveys start properly crediting again?

While the feature was made available right now, it is still being worked on and credits are paused. Once it is fixed, all credits you are due will come through.

Posted Image Posted Image


#8 snowedin

snowedin

    Metal Detector

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:28 AM

View Postnikkums, on 22 June 2020 - 08:12 AM, said:

While the feature was made available right now, it is still being worked on and credits are paused. Once it is fixed, all credits you are due will come through.

Since the YS bug also affected DS5, will the delay in crediting disrupt scale streaks?
Posted Image

#9 MikeSol

MikeSol

    Archaeologist

  • VIP Club Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:31 AM

It is not just Study Storm. DS 5 is not crediting either. So I am guessing it is an issue with Your Surveys in general. If I do DS 5 each day, will my dragon chain be preserved when crediting works again?

#10 nikkums

nikkums

    TreasureTrooper!

  • Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9507 posts

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:52 AM

View PostMikeSol, on 22 June 2020 - 08:31 AM, said:

It is not just Study Storm. DS 5 is not crediting either. So I am guessing it is an issue with Your Surveys in general. If I do DS 5 each day, will my dragon chain be preserved when crediting works again?

All scale chains, if broken, will be honored. If you continue to take it each day, yes, that will keep it from breaking in the first place. It’s been a real mess and we will be glad when this YS issue is taken care of. Thanks for your patience.

Posted Image Posted Image





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users