#11 Gemo

Gemo

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 07:58 PM

tbhager, on Sep 2 2005, 05:15 PM, said:

Hi,
I couldn't figure out how to put my banner into the forums, so I'll just put a link to it.  I wanted to try animating the treasure trooper banner and this is what I did:
http://www.graphyted...m/ttbanner.html
Go to photobucket.com and set up an account(it's free of course).  Upload your image there, once uploaded there should be a textlink below it with the IMG tags, just copy and paste that onto here ;).

#12 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:18 PM

tb, that banner is nice and exactly what I had in mind for animating our current banner.  The only difference is I'd like to keep it the exact same as we have it, except the statue gets pulled from the chest to the guy revealing the words "get PAID to complete offers"  I wonder if anybody in here has the skills to do that...

#13 tbhager

tbhager

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 08:36 PM

Gemo, on Sep 2 2005, 08:58 PM, said:

tbhager, on Sep 2 2005, 05:15 PM, said:

Hi,
I couldn't figure out how to put my banner into the forums, so I'll just put a link to it.  I wanted to try animating the treasure trooper banner and this is what I did:
http://www.graphyted...m/ttbanner.html
Go to photobucket.com and set up an account(it's free of course).  Upload your image there, once uploaded there should be a textlink below it with the IMG tags, just copy and paste that onto here ;).
It isn't an image file, its an .swf file

Treasure, it isn't a lack of skill, but a lack of time.  If I had more time I would do it, but I need to spend the time on the work I'm getting paid for.

Edited by tbhager, 03 September 2005 - 08:41 PM.

#14 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 09 September 2005 - 09:59 PM

There's still time to get your banner submissions in!  Lets see some fresh concepts!

#15 TreasureArt

TreasureArt

Trooper

• Staff
  • 23 posts

Posted 15 September 2005 - 03:32 PM

Congratulations to Chriis.  Your banner is my pick (the one with the totem poll)  I love the sense of adventure that this banner instills.  I will inform Treasure to add 15 gold coins to your account.  Just PM him with your user ID #
Posted Image

#16 chriis

chriis

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 06:13 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users