• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sinbinder

Sinbinder

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 23 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:47 AM

Okay, new system is definetly a step in the right direction, however, I was a bit dissapointed when I saw my account and it dipped as it has.  As I grew to cope with it though, it seems like an improved interface and is a very elite design.  How long does it usually take to verify all of the offers??

Congrats on making an excellent interface and having such a great site.  

B)

Peace.
Imma hustla babbii, always tryna turn a 8ball into a stack.

#2 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 10:09 AM

Yes, we understand frustrations over watching account balances dip.  But, we like this system better because there are no surprises at payday.  Referral commissions before were huge because people would sign up and click done next to every offer just to play the pearl game over and over again or for some other reason which likely involves lack of better things to do with one's time.

Thanks for your praise of the new system.  We have more plans to improve the functionality of our site.  This includes categorizing our offers, an international section, and more.  In the meantime, check out all of the new offers that we just put up!  There are at least 10 easy surveys you can take to make 50 cents each.

#3 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 September 2005 - 01:44 PM

No surprises! Yay!

#4 mrybka

mrybka

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 07:16 AM

It shocked me on the first time, but now its ok :) Treasure could You make more offers which don't need credit card or paying at something? Most of good offers need that :? I'm looking forward on 15-20 September, for my first paid day :) Treasure Trooper will help me to earn money for electric guitar - i'm a musician :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users