17 replies to this topic

#11 Noor

Noor

Jack's Apprentice

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:43 AM

is there any way of telling what offers you did got verified. cause all the offers i did are on the pending page but one of them must have got aproved but i cant tell what 1.
Start writing in color like me. Click Here!
New on my profile, Treasure's bird watching tips! and him pretending to be a trooper Don't miss out, read them today!

#12 Guest_TreasureTech_*

Guest_TreasureTech_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:35 AM

All of the offers on the My Pending Offers page have not yet been approved. If it's been awhile, you could try completing it again.

#13 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:53 AM

All I know is I hope to get meh pearls.  I need meh pearls.  Where are meh pearls? I want them so bod.

#14 sand_man

sand_man

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 11:10 PM

I am surprised to see the ebay offer still pending on my account. I have bid for 3 different items since signing up.

#15 Noor

Noor

Jack's Apprentice

• Regular Trooper
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,684 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 03:44 AM

Do they disappear from the pending offers list once the have been verified or do they just stay there.
Start writing in color like me. Click Here!
New on my profile, Treasure's bird watching tips! and him pretending to be a trooper Don't miss out, read them today!

#16 i_live__

i_live__

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 5 posts

Posted 06 September 2005 - 04:46 AM

What is the "certain period of time"
Im pretty sure I completed all of the offers properly, but to date I have only had about 2 verified, with a total of $3.80 currently "owed" to me.

If someone could help me out with this it would be sweet.

#17 gustavoribeiro

gustavoribeiro

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 03:42 AM

my offers still are hanging do not know because I made all good, if the offers will not be made until day 15/20 leave to use the site, because I made what they asked for now I am with $2.50 and the offers are correctas and they do not pass to confirmed

#18 sand_man

sand_man

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 10 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 05:22 AM

Im starting to feel the same way.
I need at least $10 to get paid and there isn't $10 worth of offers available for a non us citizen anyway

Edited by sand_man, 08 September 2005 - 05:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users