• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gold joker

gold joker

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:40 AM

when im doing offers how come the offer i start to fill out isnt the offer that was on the site? for instance i thought the Jelly Belly bean survey was gonna be just that, but it turned out to be a bunch of advo's for insurance cars and other stuff that you usually see, do you check the links before you mnake them available to us? cuz quite a few of these links arent what they say they are..anyone else get this problem or just me?

P.S.---the jelly belly surveys keptme typing for about half and hour fillin out forms...is that really worth 80 cents ?

#2 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4012 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 03:12 PM

No, we don't check the links before we put them up... OF COURSE WE DO.  The Jelly Belly offer link goes right to the Jelly Belly survey.  Yes there's other questions that aren't about Jelly Bellies, but that's part of their survey.  Some people spend an hour clicking on stormclix just to earn $1.  These surveys really shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes.  If you're not interested in their offers, keep clicking no until you're done.

#3 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 September 2005 - 03:31 PM

Treasure, on Sep 27 2005, 09:12 PM, said:

Some people spend an hour clicking on stormclix just to earn $1.
Correction, I spend 1 hour and 25 minutes!

#4 gold joker

gold joker

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:29 PM

well it just must be my computer then, i cant go on without choosing one of the offers and i never got to anything having to do with jelly belly. The beans must be out to get me... :ph34r:  :ph34r:

#5 gold joker

gold joker

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 September 2005 - 08:32 PM

WAIT PEOPLE SPEND OVER AND HOUR TO EARN ONE DOLLAR?????

THANK YOU TREASURETROOPER.COM!!!!!!

(excuse the excessive caps  :P  )

Edited by gold joker, 27 September 2005 - 08:32 PM.

#6 steve.carn

steve.carn

Beginner

• Regular Trooper
  • 20 posts

Posted 14 October 2005 - 04:01 PM

Lol, yeah..it's funny how much time people will spend when they want to get something for free.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users