Stormpay and high fees

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_nukec_*

Guest_nukec_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 10:50 AM

I just can not believe how much money does stormpay steals with those huge fees. I don't know if anyone other payment methode supports sites like autosurf, earn to surf daily and stuff, and that have no fees or little fees like paypal. Why paypal doesn't support autosurf programs?

I have another question..
is there limit for stormpay if you are unverified?
what is limite for netiba certified?

thanks

Edited by nukec, 08 November 2005 - 02:46 PM.

#2 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 03:44 PM

Are you sure this is the right forum?

#3 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 08 November 2005 - 04:02 PM

lol, moving this to payment section.

#4 Chick3n

Chick3n

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 05:24 AM

nukec, on Nov 8 2005, 11:50 AM, said:

Why paypal doesn't support autosurf programs?

I have another question..
is there limit for stormpay if you are unverified?
what is limite for netiba certified?
It isn't that paypal doesn't support autosurf sites, it's that autosurf sites dont support paypal. Paypal may have low fees, but they make up for low fees by being way to eager to suppend accounts.

What I mean is this, if someone makes a complaint about your account (such as if you didn't deliver what they paid for), paypal automatically suspends your account. Sure this may sound good in theory (that nobody would be able to run off with someone elses money), but if you run a business, it is terrible.

When your account gets suspended, you often can't receive any new payments, and you can't pay out anything. Not being able to pay out any members, makes people get ****ed and leave the program. Because of this, simply not using paypal is much easier for everyone.

#5 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:27 AM

I know, that's a huge problem with Paypal.  I wish I worked there so I could fix that.

#6 Treasure

Treasure

CEO

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,012 posts

Posted 25 November 2005 - 09:51 AM

This is one thing we don't have to worry about since we don't accept payments for anything.  We don't want your money... we just want to give you ours!

#7 Chick3n

Chick3n

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2005 - 12:08 AM

nukec, on Nov 8 2005, 11:50 AM, said:

I don't know if anyone other payment methode supports sites like autosurf, earn to surf daily and stuff, and that have no fees or little fees like paypal.
e-gold has lower fees then stormpay, and is used on a lot of autosurf sites.

When people use e-gold, the website you send the money to gets more money (because of lower fees), and when you get paid, you recieve more (lower fees), so everybody wins.

You can also fund your stormpay account with e-gold. So some people even suggest getting paid to e-gold and if need be switching the payment to your stormpay later.

The normal stormpay fee is: "Receive Payments: 6.9% plus 69 cents". Funding your account from e-gold has a fee of 5%, so quite often you can end up with more money if you just transfer into stormpay instead of receiving it directly there.

The only problem with this, is that Treasure Trooper does not offer e-gold :(.

Edited by Chick3n, 03 December 2005 - 12:09 AM.

#8 jordh11

jordh11

Beginner

• New Trooper
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:03 PM

You can now have the 6.9% down to 2.9% click the link below to how http://www.netiba.com

#9 Guest_Kaabi_*

Guest_Kaabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:24 PM

It goes down to 2.9% if you get NetIBA certified?! Now that's a reason to get certified, not for Stormclix.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users